Select your product configuration:
ZD4A042-30EW02EZ; Thermal Transfer (with ink ribbon), 200 dpi, USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, 2 year warranty. This new ZD421t printer with WLAN connectivity from Zebra replaces the ZD420 and GK420 models. Reliable print performance for low-volume desktop printing. Is this the right model for you? Read on below...
1-2 business days
WORLDWIDE delivery at low rates. FREE delivery in the UK and EU countries for orders over €500 / £440. Select your preferred currency above.
The Zebra ZD421 builds on the legacy of their popular ZD420 and GK desktop printers.
- In comparison, the ZD421 is 30% more powerful than the ZD420
- It has a new more intuitive user interface and field-upgradeable wireless kit
- All versions have 256MB RAM and 512MB Flash memory
- 5 LED icons to instantly see what's needed to keep your printers up and running
- Available in direct thermal, thermal transfer and healthcare printers
- USB, USB host and Bluetooth are standard
- Zebra’s Print DNA allows you to emulate languages that are used by other brands
Is this the right label printer model for you?
The ZD4A042-30EW02EZ is a Thermal Transfer printer that makes use of an ink ribbon. This thermal transfer ribbon adds to the quality of your labels. Also, your printhead will last longer, because the ribbon causes less friction than paper. With this TT model you can print on any standard paper labels. With a basic 203 dpi print resolution, it covers most low-volume label printing applications.
If you need a higher print resolution or print quality, there are also 300 dpi models available.
This ZD4A042-30EW02EZ model offers both Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity.