Select your product configuration:
ZD4A042-D0EE00EZ; Direct Thermal (no ink ribbon), 200 dpi, USB, Bluetooth, ethernet, 2 year warranty. Entry-level desktop printer from Zebra, with Ethernet connectivity. Is this version the best one for you? For more information and model selection guidance, read on below …
To be confirmed
WORLDWIDE delivery at low rates. FREE delivery in the UK and EU countries for orders over €500 / £440. Select your preferred currency above.
The Zebra ZD421 builds on the legacy of their popular ZD420 and GK desktop printers.
- In comparison, the ZD421 is 30% more powerful than the ZD420
- It has a new more intuitive user interface and field-upgradeable wireless kit
- All versions have 256MB RAM and 512MB Flash memory
- 5 LED icons to instantly see what's needed to keep your printers up and running
- Available in direct thermal, thermal transfer and healthcare printers
- USB, USB host and Bluetooth are standard
- Zebra’s Print DNA allows you to emulate languages that are used by other brands
Is this the right label printer model for you?
The ZD4A042-D0EE00EZ offers both Bluetooth and Ethernet connectivity. It’s a direct thermal printer that requires thermal paper. With a basic 203 dpi print resolution, it covers most low-volume label printing applications.
If you need a higher print resolution or print quality, there are also 300 dpi models available. Or choose a thermal transfer version (which uses an ink ribbon).